Saturday, November 17, 2007

It has been a hectic week for me. Just got back from Europe and China and I was short of time to prepare and design the perfect wedding cake for Nuyou's Wedding Cake Spread and Christmas Cakes Special for Parenthood magazine. Anyway, thank God everything has gone perfectly well as per planned. Leon the photograher and Theresa the editor cum photographers has done a great job for taking lotsa beautiful shots for my master piece. By the way, do check out the Dec 07 Issues for both magazines. :) Oh ya, I would like to take this great opportunity to thank Nuyou and Parenthood magazine for featuring us. Thanks Girls.

I have also done a Giant Chelsea Football field cake and Belgium dark chocolate cake, all time favourite Yoghurt Cheesecake and Banana Crumbles this week for a few friends of mine, tiring week but full of satisfaciton. haha.

Phew...although this few months are going to be a busy for me, but somehow baking has already become part of my life besides my advertising career.. Bake with passion and love is the key to have the perfect master piece. Late nights, hardwork, heat, sweat, wrist pain(due to piping / creaming work) already pay off and all worth it after knowing that all my clients are happy with all the pieces that I have done for them...Thanks again for supporting Cakesmaniac. Proud of my work.. hehe :) (Perasan)


Anyway, If you would like to reach me to place an order, you may sms me at 0162255198...
take care and cioa!

Foot Ball Field Cake

A football field cake that every one dream of :P






Wedding Cake



Lemon Yoghurt Cheesecake


No comments: