Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SNOW FLAKES
HOLLY JOLLY
POWER OF ROSE
CUPCAKES TO MANZA CHRISTMAS CHARITY BAZAAR


My hand feel so numb and eyes is popping out ...haha... don't worry, I am ok, just feeling very exhausted after staying in the kitchen for the entire day. However, I am feel a sense of fullfilment and happiness right now coz I know I am helping those children who really need our helping hand. Although my little help is not very significant but with all the good hearted people out there, anything is possible right.

Met Nikki from MANZA just now, she is one lovely lady. I am delighted when she told me that she loves all the cuppies I did:) (at least all my hard work didnt go to waste haha) I handed her all the yummy freshly bake cupcakes and brownies for The Manza Charity Fair tomorrow and all the donations will be forwarded to the following parties who really need our help!!

· The Happiness Centre - caring for physically challenged children in Malacca
· EDUCARE Tuition Centre - teaching poor and needy children in Klang
· Rumah Kanak Kanak Impian - sheltering disabled children in PJ
· Puchong Indah Clinic and Tuition centre - providing health care and education
for disadvantaged families in Puchong
· WAKE - giving shelter and support to children and women suffering with Aids in KL
· MAGIC - offering learning for intellectually challenged children in PJ
· Rumah Kanak Kanak Angels – looking after orphaned and abandoned children in KL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Xmas cuppies are soooo...cute!!

cakesmaniac said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

xmas cup cakes sure puts me in a xmassy mood.