Friday, December 19, 2008

After a few busy weeks of baking, sweating, migraine, sleepless night,swollen eyes(due to concentration of decorating:)) thought of taking a break to unwind...blogging. It is definitely satisfying baking for you guys especially when I hear all the good comments from you, thanks again for your support and kindness. It is always my pleasure to give my best baking/ decorating for your cakes and other savory. Always feel very happy to see those happy faces when receiving the cake:) off course the ones I baked..haha..

Ok, it's time for me to get back to my baking.. will update you guys more of my creations...your precious comments really enlighten me.. keep posting it, so that I can improve.. till then and happy browsing and reading. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND GALS!

No comments: