Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday Cupcakes for a FABULOUS Girl From Nadiah

I woke up very early today coz I was getting ready to bake and decorate cupcakes for a fabulous girl. Was feeling a bit sleepy but it is all worth it now after seeing the end results of my cuppies :) I stayed up quite late yesterday as my hubby, friends and I were having steamboat buffet in Sunway till 12am.. crazy I know...Had so many chicken wings until we hardly can walk. Apparently, u need to 'snatch' among others in order to enjoy the wings as the restaurant only serve one tray at a time and you have to wait for another 20 mins for the next round. So everyone will dash to the counter and 'snatch' the wings :) After eating so many chicken wings, we hardly can eat much of the steamboat :(, oh ya, guess what, we should call this place a chicken wing buffet restaurant rather than a steamboat restaurant. hehe. Anyway, here are some pictures of the cupcakes, personally, I love the color scheme. :) How about you?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful and sweet. Love it!

cakesmaniac said...

thanks for the compliments :)